So my first attempt at the reading list was not much of a success, but I will be trying again. It may not be every week, but I will keep a post open so that I can point you to the articles that I have sifted through and think are worth a read.
There is so much noise, I am hoping to make these posts all about the signal.
Dealing with difficult people: I looked at the title of this post and thought, “awesome, I need this right now”, thinking it would give me a list of things that I can do to deal. All it talks about is that you can’t change people, and you have to be the maker of change. So if there are difficult people in your life you either have to change something about your self or get out of the situation.
How to Destroy your Blog: Expect to see more and more links to this site. I only found them a few months ago, and a good 60% of the posts have been awesome. That doesn’t mean that the other 40% is shit, just that are not interesting to me at this point in time. They have been added to the list of sites that I go to directly on a frequent basis.
Finding Ideas: I have struggled with this at times, but like CopyBlogger says, get writing and reading. The ideas are all out there for you to steal.
Degaussing Warships: Nothing to do with webmastering, simply my engineering geek coming through.